Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Few Updates

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've written in this blog but I have implemented a few changes. I've updated the website with a new look, I'm also added some old time radio series to the daily playlist such as the Frankenstein 13 part series, The Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde 52 part series. Two Superman series, along with numerous 5 Minute Mysteries episodes. That, along with old time music, big band, etc gives daily playlist a little more back bone. I also don't want to forget the nightly Classic Radio Hour.

As of this writing, we're 136 days away from the seasonal return of Old Time Radio USA "24/7". 

Thanks so much for your support of the years as this will be year number 14 for me.

Thanks for listening! Long live old time radio!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment