Friday, March 21, 2014

New Addtions To Old Time Radio USA

 

Hello to all old time radio listeners. I haven't really talked much about it but Old Time Radio USA has a new podcast then went live back in February called the Classic Radio Hour. The Classic Radio Hour is my podcast produced and released 3 times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You'll hear everything from comedy to sci-fi, westerns to adventures. If there is old time radio series that you would like to hear as part of the Classic Radio Hour podcast let me know by email at barry@oldtimeradiousa.com. I'm always adding little things to the podcast to make it enjoyable to listen to. Please, if you have any suggestions, let me know. There are several ways to listen to the Classic Radio Hour, you can listen via iTunes, or the podcast page of my website at http://www.oldtimeradiousa.com/podcast/ or the TalkShoe website at http://tiny.cc/crh




Next up is my nightly broadcasts of old time radio shows. While I do continue my seasonal 24/7 stream from November thru January, I do have nightly scheduled old time radio shows that air Sundays through Saturday starting @ 9pm ET. Also in the nightly schedule is some contemporary radio dramas featuring Suspense from Blue Hours Production, The Twilight Zone and the Star Wars Radio Dramas. The following is the nightly old time radio schedule.



-B


No comments:

Post a Comment